Friday, November 20, 2015

OK I GET IT!

You don't like what I've created.

What do you prefer I do?
Post nice little flower or landscape scenes
with quirky little captions? 

I won't can't. Please understand...PLEASE!
                         
                             @#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()

Oh Poly don't get so worked up...they just don't understand you.                                       You are old an enigma TO THEM.

                                   

You are something akin the thin man
but you are harmless
like rain.

There is so much love in you

Still they fear you.
Why can't they just pay homage aggrandize accept you? Why?

PLEASE DON'T BE PISSED HURT ANGRY.

YOU ARE THE CARING FORCE.
THEY KNOW THIS IS MORE THAN JUST A CUT 
AND PASTE JOB.

Deeper than mere esthetic procedures would have it.


...but admit it rooter- you are needy and eager for acceptance.
Yes. I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment