Monday, March 14, 2016

OLD AND STUPID

I'M NOT YOUR FATHER.

Although I love you
like one....

YOU STILL DON'T LISTEN!
                                   
                                                        AND I grow so tired of lecturing...


I'm growing soft in the head
moving at a snails' pace.
Skin cracking
BRAIN WASHING:

                WE ARE ALL FUCKED!


               There are too many snakes in the grass.
2 many killers
not 2 B sneezed at
My Juggerheaded friends.
Oh there I go off

LECTURING again. 
                                                                 WHEN IT'S ALL FOR NOT.

                                                 



STUPID.
stop it!

PUT AN F'ING SOCK ON IT!

                                                   

                                      I'm thinking I'm makE no frigging 
                                                       Sense anyMOre.
Sorry...                                   
sorry...                                                       


You see years ago...
                                                          I used to be pure 
                                                          as the driven snow.
                                                        and just as white (I'm still as white.)
                                                        and I' be so snappy.

But now
inside...
inside I'm decaying.
                       

I can smell it.

Even when I'm sober.
Take a sniff!
                
No STOP!
FOR HEAVENS SAKE.
                       
Its just all of our plans have 
gone up in smoke.
Don't you agree? Hah?

But i don't care.

                            I'm not for much longer on this planet.
                             wHEn that ship cccomes in.

it will.  




        okAY!   
        iM NOT COOL.            iM NOT.


i'M Frightened.
Expecting the RED kiss of Death
at any time.

                                              
Mmmmaaaah!











                     

No comments:

Post a Comment