Wednesday, April 6, 2016


                                You are the cauldron                                                                  with the will of a sorceress


                                       
I am under your spell     quicksilver scarlet witch                                

Tug the strings
of my heart.

                                        I am your possession.
Fire Witch by flamepointiger
 flamepointiger
                               
                                    
You are my Fire-witch.
 and I burn.



  Wrap me           
                                  in the shelter
                                of your soothing arms
                                          
                  You are my solace;
                       My chalice.
               of which I drink deeply.
                                           

                              







No comments:

Post a Comment