Sunday, February 14, 2016


                                                                    

        BLOOD RED VALENTINE


                      Is the color
                                              of my true loves

                                     Blood            
                       Red 
                                                                                               from the veins


                                                                    She drinks  to love
                                                      
Professes her love
"is thicker than blood."
                                                      Calls me her possession.
I am possessed by her.


                                              Powerless to refuse,
                                              Her will is stronger than mine.
                                              I grow weaker...

She beckons
I obey.

            "You are mine forever."
"Yes...forever my love..." 


         forever...my valentine                                               
Image result for dripping blood red rose

No comments:

Post a Comment