Tuesday, September 15, 2015



I can't help myself.                                                                                           .  
                                                             I am addicted to the love
                            of  woman.



I dream of a kiss.
The gentle caress.

                       


The simple act of being up close and personal.

The e-x-c-i-t-e-m-e-n-t... 
The feel of skin on skin. 


A simple touch that leads to something deeper.  More meaningful. 


A connection beyond words. Lasting forever. IF ONLY in memory,


the essence 
that is her.
 
She is an enigma to me. 

I am in awe of her beauty, her strength, her gracefulness,;
 her extraordinary sexuality which enthralls 
                                                          and captivates me. 

                                                     I love
                                                                       
the simple complexity 

of all that  she is...  

woman.

                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment